The Emotionally Healthy Relationships class equips people with practical, relationship skills to truly love others like Jesus
Join us for the 8-week course using Pete Scazzero's "Emotionally Healthy Relationships" book to equip you with practical relationship skills so that you can truly love others in a way that mirrors Jesus' love for them.
The course helps you to lean into those difficult relationships in your life using eight relationship changing skills:
- Check Your Community Temperature Reading (Checking in with one another)
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations (stop making assumptions)
- Genogram Your Family
- Explore The Iceberg
- Listen Incarnationally
- Climb the Ladder to Integrity
- Fight Cleanly(Negotiating)
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
The EH Relationships Course Participants Pack includes:
- An 8-session workbook/biblical study-guide with reading, questions, and practical discussion to reinforce each of the 8 skills
- An EH Relationships Day by Day 40-day devotional with daily readings that align with the core theme of each session
The course will run on Saturday mornings from 9:30-11:30am starting 5/4 through 6/29, with a break on Saturday, 5/18.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.